Friday 8 June 2007

new-commer

WAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA WAHEGURU JI KI FATEH!

A heartfelt welcome to my blogspot. This is the first time I've kept a blog but I felt I'd give it a shot. A little about me (for those who wanna know)... I'm a member of the Sikh faith...the 5th largest religion on the planet. I came into Sikhi a few years back... I grew up in a household of non-orthodox Sikhs who believe in God but have never really been into religion. I've always been quite spiritual yet I never really knew much about my faith...after doing a lot of research and being inspired in a number of ways I decided to tread on the path of Sikhi. I wear a dumalla styled dastaar (which took aaaages to tie) but I am not yet a Khalsa...I hope to (with Maharaj's Kirpa) take Amrit in April and become a true daughter of Guru Gobind Singh Ji and Mata Saheb Kaur....

No comments: