Wednesday 13 June 2007

Just call


Sometimes I wonder what the world is coming to...when I was a kid it was unheard of for parents to split up...it was a myth that asian parents split up anyways....suddenly wherever I look all I see or hear of is divorce, affairs etc etc....This is what I trully believe is kalyug....


iqn pRB jb Awies muih dIXw ] qb hm jnm klU mih lIXw ] 4 ]thin prabh jab aaeis muhi dheeyaa thab ham janam kaloo mehi leeyaa 4

At the command of God, I was born into this dark age of Kalyug.


When I look at a lot of my friends, on the outside they seem fine, happy or content...then when I look closely I notice that none of them are trully happy...it's more like a mask of happiness. It is said that we dont know that happens behind closed doors...I think this is very true. I find too much that people don't wish to burden others with their problems but this leads to more problems because they SHOULD talk...these things shouldn't be bottled up (I've learnt the hard way). I am always willing to listen to others...only when I hear them I wish I could trully do something to help...too often nowadays do I hear a close friends say that they wish to end their life, or runaway or that they hate their parents, siblings, freinds etc etc. I really do wanna help them. But I feel so helpless sometimes because I live in the middle of nowhere and so I can't just go and see them and talk to them properly and really help them. I wish that I could just open up my home to all of them...I know that they really would be happy but I can't...but I will...I promise myself I WILL. There is too much hurt in the world and not enough people stop to listen to it and tend to the wounds of others....but I WILL. I won't have another person tell me they wanna die and not be able to do anything to stop or help them.....but I also think that without faith I can't help these people (although some of them have more faith than you could imagine) they need to embrace God and call and I know that they will surely be answered.


suixAY dUK pwp kw nwsu ]8]suniai dhookh paap kaa naas 8

Listening-pain and sin are erased. 8


No comments: