Tuesday 20 May 2008

Protectors of Dharam


I thought this was lovely and wish to share with all:


Saurabh said...

I am a Hindu and had always known our Sikhs as the defenders of Indian Dharma. However this post was a total eye-opener because it gave the details of the struggle of our Sikh brothers.I had always but TODAY I promise again with full conviction to always see a Sikh man with a turban with full respect and never ever forget the great sacrifices they have done to protect our Dharma - without which I would have today been a Muslim or a Christian due to ridiculous torture conversion evils of the Moghuls and the Britishers - or worst, I wouldn't have been alive.


MY REQUEST TO ALL MY SIKH BROTHERS AND SISTERS: My humble namaskars and I touch your feet - the true Sikhis - the real Kshtriyas - the real warriors of Hindu Dharma. You are the great soldiers. I pray that you all are always blessed by your great Gurus and the future generations always continue to follow their teachings in the right spirit.


-Please forgive those who do not understand why you wear a turban or do not respect your sacrifices as the Gurus always asked us to forgive. Some ignorant people do not respect the turban and look up on Sikhs because they are totally unaware of their sacrifices in the past. I blame the corrupt politicians and Bastardized western media effects on India.

But try as much as the world wants, the Sikhs were and will remain the great warriors to protect the Indian Dharma.


Amulu Drmu Amulu dIbwxu ]

amul dhharam amul dheebaan

Priceless is the Divine Law of Dharma, Priceless is the Divine Court of Justice.

No comments: