Wednesday 18 November 2009

Time


I've been so busy lately, it's not even funny. Drawing, writing, law work and more. It's hectic. On top of it is 'student life', trying to stay in touch with family AND be able to get up at Amrit Vela (early in the morning). *SIGH* I can't wait til Christmas...It'll be a nice break.


I've started writing my autobiography (unofficially)...I was talking to a friend lately and she was pretty astounded at my life-story so far (how do you write that without sounding conceited?)...she told me to write a book. So, yeah, I am. It's so difficult though. I've drawn up a timetable to try and fit everything into my day. Ontop of revision as well...maybe I'm doing too much at one time?


Someone asked me if I'm looking to get married recently. That was rather random to be honest. I haven't spoken to her in a while , and I got an SMS asking me the 'dreaded' question. But I was surprised at my own answer... Since I was a kid my parents pretty much scared the daylights out of me when it came to the issue of marriage (amongst other family members). When I went to answer, I actually found myself hesitating... Don't get me wrong - I said 'no'. But not because I feel I'm too young or I want a career or whatever... It was just timing and, I want to find my own husband - that's where this SMS was heading (it was to hook some Singh up) . I'm not afraid of the prospect of marriage, nor kids. I love kids. I brought my sister up, so there's nothing to fear there.


The text got me thinking though. I never REALLY thought stragetically about my future. (it gets kinda difficult if you live my life to be able to to predict what's gonna happen TOMORROW) hahaha. The past few days I've been kinda formulating a plan. I know, you never know what's gonna happen. But, at least now, I have a kinda goal in life...A light at the end of the tunnel to head toward.


For now though, I'm trying to live in the moment. I'm reading more, writing more, listening more, talking less, etc. (I'm sure you can imagine)....


The future is NOW.

No comments: