Wednesday 14 October 2009

SEE




People say that sikhs are blind. Sikhs aren't blind. They pretend to be. Rather, they are asleep - and need to wake up! A lot of people have e-mailed me (anonomously can I add) about 1984 recently. Perhaps it's because I'm not a 'typical' Khalistani, so they think they can influence my opinions with outrageous propaganda and popicock (to use the nice word). They ACTUALLY believe Sikhs had it coming and that we were behaving like terrorists! This hurts a lot. Albeit I was not born at this time, fine. And, true I'm not the 'typical' Khalistani but that does not mean I don't have a connection with every man, woman and child who was brutally murdered at the hands of tyrants (to say the least). That doesn't mean that I don't support and respect Sant Jarnail Singh and the other Shaheeds. I'm not going to go into the history of Bluestar. There are a billion websites that would do it more justice. But I HAVE to say. It was an unprecedented attack on innocent people (pilgrims actually), planned WELL before it took place, systematically to suppress (if not wipe out) sikhs. No matter what anyone says, the Army was not justified to even set foot in Punjab. Congress has a lot of questions to answer.


The Delhi Riots were NOT riots. There's significant evidence which supports the fact that they were planned in advance with the support of the ruling Congress Party members. Come on, why else were trucks of gasoline, iron bars and machetes brought into the city within moments of Indhira Gandhi's inevitable death, I wouldn't be surprised if they left for their destinations before she died! (but that's just my 2 cents ;P) AND, on top of it all - there were lists of almost every sikh dwelling and business in Delhi! I mean guys seriously, if you're telling me it was 'spur of the moment'....you're seriously deluded.


So this goes out to all the 'sikhs' and 'hindus' out there who sent me a barrage of e-mails after my last "anti-typical khalistani" post....




WAKE UP! Open your eyes and SEE, don't look, SEE...




bhram mehi soee sagal jagath dhha(n)dhh a(n)dhh


The whole world is asleep in doubt; it is blinded by worldly entanglements.






No comments: