Monday 7 December 2009

Essays, essays and essays. MAN I'm glad to get all of them out of the way. I've begun my sikh comic once again, starting from where I left off, it's starting to look good, but I'm doing it all myself so there's still a long way to go. I feel really inspired all of a sudden after the recent events in Punjab (see link at end of post) to get it finished in all the Shaheeds' (martyrs) honour.

I've begun the storyboard for Tom's movie now. It's going well. I began with the second act where one of the main characters gets hit by a car, which drives off and the female lead has to decide on whether to abandon him (since he mugged her earlier) or help him. It's really interesting and a lot of fun. The problem is, I don't feel motivated to do any law revision for my exam on the 17th, so I've done a timetable to try and organise my time and stuff....we'll see how that goes eh...

My grandmother has just come out of hospital after surgery and I've been back n forth home since she went in. I'm very relieved to have her back home and grateful that she is recovering well with the Grace of God. She's been more of a mother to me than my own mother...so it's been hard and I can't wait to see her on Thursday, when I go home next.

I have a 'spur of the moment' wedding to go to on Saturday, which will be great. All my cousins are coming back (like me) from Uni for it. I can't wait, it's going to be the biggest reunion since the summer, and a much needed one at that.

Christmas is coming ever nearer and I have yet to do my shopping for gifts. I have a secret santa gift to buy, birthday presents for my bro's (the three of us were all born in December) and xmas gifts for my Dad and Grandma...and mother depending on her behaviour up until then toward me (for the record things have been going well between us lately, so fingers crossed eh..)

I really am upset about what's going on in Punjab right now, and want to offer my prayers and condolences to the families who have lost their loved ones in the recent struggles. The fake saints won't last long, we will triumph eventually...

koorr kapatt hathhiaar jio sach rakhavaalaa sileh sa(n)joaa

Falsehood is a fake weapon where as the Truth is protector like an iron-armour.

for more info on punjab events : http://manvirsingh.blogspot.com

to watch up to date coverage : http://www.sikhchannel.tv

No comments: