Wednesday 16 July 2008

Kabhi Kabhi...




Back from Canada. It's been a week but we've just been so busy with my cousins' wedding.


It's nice to have a break though. Ever since the exams I feel like I haven't stopped and done nothing, and it's been almost a month since then!



I feel fresh and happy now that I've had a good rest...time to prepare for the next wedding :)



I really wanted to go to a sikh camp this year but it looks like it's just not in Guru Ji's hukam, oh well. In the meantime I've been trying to find a job, which isn't easy wearing a dastaar - can you believe it :P




Anyway, enough of my woes, gotta look up, do ardaas and leave it to Guru Ji. (that doesn't mean be lazy and hope a job will fall in my lap...but to simply not stress over it.)



I've seen people who have never said a bad word about a soul, done everything right,; are very devout but seem to have very bad 'luck', if that's a suitable word to use. All things seem to go wrong for them, in regards to family life, work, health etc. But still, they hold strong, their faith doesn't waver, they're like angels on earth. These people are big inspirations for me, more than anything. I think to myself, 'Stop pitying yourself! Get up and start again. If they can do it, so can YOU!'



Life is one big fat test, if at every new trial we turn around and curse God, but when things go wrong we forget Him, how can we expect anything different?



Life is His Rememberance....


dUK iqsY pih AwKIAih sUK ijsY hI pwis ]3]

dhookh thisai pehi aakheeahi sookh jisai hee paas 3

Tell your troubles to the One who is the Source of all comfort. 3

No comments: